Low Fat Turkey Loaf
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes
- 225 gr or ½ pound ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 60 ml or ¼ cup salsa
- 20 gr or ⅛ cup chopped red bell pepper
- 20 gr or ⅛ cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 40 gr or ¼ cup chopped onion
- 25 gr or ¼ cup dry bread crumbs
- lemon pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 175° C or 350° F.
- In a large bowl combine the ground turkey, egg, salsa, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, onion, bread crumbs and lemon pepper.
- Mix well with hands until blended.
- Roll into a small loaf and place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
Note: Double the recipe to fit in a regular loaf pan and double the cooking time at 175° C or 350° F.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 5.1g
Total Carbohydrates: 6.1g
Dietary Fiber: 0.6g
Gastric Bypass, Gastric Sleeve and Lap-band [WLS] persons can eat only one serving max !
PDF of this recipe: 20150122-Quick-Easy-Low-Fat-Turkey-Loaf