Makes 2 servings
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes
- 30 gr or 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 gr or 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 gr or 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2x 125 gr or 4 ounce fillets salmon
- 1 lemon
- Season salmon fillets on both sides with lemon pepper.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium high heat.
- Stir in garlic.
- Place salmon in pan.
- Cook for 10 minutes per 2½ cm or inch of thickness, or until fish flakes when tested with a fork.
- Flip fillets halfway through cooking to brown on both sides.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice before serving.
Note: Serve with (brown) rice or young potatoes.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 23.9g
Total Carbohydrates: 6.9g
Dietary Fiber: 2.6g
Gastric Bypass, Gastric Sleeve and Lap-band [WLS] persons can eat 1 serving max !
PDF of this recipe: 20150108-Quick-Easy-Lemon-Garlic-Salmon