Makes 6 servings
Prep: 20 minutes
- 250 gr or 1 cup lemon yogurt
- 15 ml or 1 tablespoon honey
- 5 ml or 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 310 gr or 2 cups watermelon balls
- 360 gr or 2 cups cantaloupe balls
- 300 gr or 2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- In a salad bowl, whisk together the lemon yogurt, honey, and lemon juice until smooth, and gently fold in the watermelon balls, cantaloupe balls, and strawberries.
- Toss to coat, and serve.
Note: Add a few raspberries, blackberries and blueberries to make it more colorful and fruitier.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 100
Total Fat: 0.4g
Cholesterol: < 1mg
Total Carbohydrates: 22.7g
Dietary Fiber: 1.7g
Gastric Bypass, Gastric Sleeve and Lap-band [WLS] persons can eat only half a serving max !
PDF of this recipe: 20140821-ST09-Strawberry-Melon-Summer-Salad