1. Toilet Paper – over or under?
Of course over! I like an easy grip.
2. Who replaces the empty roll in your house?
Since I’m the only one in this household I do it myself.
3. What do you use if you run out of toilet paper at home?
Kleenex or kitchen paper towels.
4. Seat up or down?
5. Do you leave the door open?
6. Does your love leave it open?
Haven’t met the guy yet, but when I do I’ll inform you.
7. Do you wait until you are alone in a public restroom?
No, when I have to go I just do it. They fart too!
8. Do you always check for toilet paper first in a public stall?
I’ve learned my lesson, so YES I do.
9. What do you use if you run out of toilet paper in a public restroom?
Paper kerchiefs or if handy a piece of newspaper. (Check at home for print marks!)
Sex in a public restroom?