Makes 1 serving
Prep: 10 minutes
Ready: 10 minutes
- 30 gr or 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 8 gr or 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 7 gr or 1 tablespoon chopped salted pecans
- ½ apple, cored and diced
- 10 gr or 1 tablespoon diced red onion
- 15 gr or 2 tablespoons grated carrot
- ¼ avocado, peeled and diced
- 15 ml or 1 tablespoon balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing, or to taste
- Place spinach, cranberries, pecans, apple, onion, carrot, and avocado into a bowl.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette, and toss to coat.
Note 1: You don’t like cranberries? Use dried cherries instead.
Note 2: No salted pecans around? Use slivered almonds & sunflower seeds.
Note 3: You can even substitute the apple for grapes.
Amount Per Serving Main recipe.
Total Fat: 17.3g
Total Carbohydrates: 26g
Dietary Fiber: 7.3g
Gastric Bypass, Gastric Sleeve and Lap-band [WLS] persons can eat a serving max !
PDF of this recipe: 20140508-Avocado-Spinach-Salad