Makes 4 servings
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
- 15 gr or 1 tablespoon butter
- ¼ sweet onion, chopped
- 450 gr or 1 pound fresh green asparagus*, trimmed
- 3 gr or 1 teaspoon chopped roasted garlic
- 10 ml or 2 teaspoons teriyaki sauce
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Saute onions until tender.
- Stir in asparagus and garlic; saute for 3 to 5 minutes, or until slightly cooked and heated through.
- Drizzle with teriyaki sauce and serve immediately.
Note: Add fresh, not roasted, garlic, and you can use also olive oil rather than butter.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 3.1g
Saturated Fat: 1.9g
Total Carbohydrates: 5.5g
Dietary Fiber: 2.2g
Gastric Bypass, Gastric Sleeve and Lap-band [WLS] persons can eat a serving max !
* In the Netherlands we have seasonal white asparagus as well.
PDF of this recipe: 20140306-StirFried-Asparagus