1. Do you still have a land line?
2. Which cell phone do you use and why?
Samsung, it was cheap less then $30 [shows the Dutchman in me].
3. Which provider do you use? Is there really a difference?
4. If you call someone and they don’t pick up, do you leave a message?
Depends, most people don’t have an answering machine on a landline.
5. When you have a missed call (with no message), do you call the person back?
Only if I recognize the phone number, in other cases… if it’s important they call again or send an email.
6. Do you txt willingly or reluctantly? How are your skills?
I don’t text, call me old fashioned.
7. Has your cell replaced your camera?
My cell can only make calls, no other munbo-jumbo [old fashioned, yes!]
9. How many apps do you have? Which is your favorite and why?
There are no apps on the cell
10. What would life be like with no cell/smart phone for one month?
Nice and quiet.
How much has your cell phone become a part of your sex life? Sexting, hookup apps, selfies, video, GPS, more?
See #6, 7, 8, 9.