1. How big is your TV screen?
2. How big is your hard drive? Laptop or desktop?
300 Gb, laptop and external hard drive 1 Tb
3. How big is your home? Is it too big or too small?
66 square meters, [710 square feet] for Amsterdam standards it’s a normal size.
4. How big is your waistline? Is it too big or too small?
Let’s say I fit in a European size 62 jeans/chino by Pierre Cardin.
5. How big are your pets?
6. How big is your car?
I don’t have a car. My mode of transport is an electrical 3-wheel scooter, 164×68 cm [65”x27”]
7. How big are your biceps?
I’m a big whimp, almost no muscles.
8. How big is your ego?
You should ask someone else that.
9. Who’s currently the biggest ass?
That’s an easy one, and I’m not even an US citizen, the GOP and the Tea Party.
10. Who’s currently the biggest looser?
Dick Cheney and his talk about a murder attack by remote control of his pacemaker.
11. How big is your bank account?
I’m Dutch, we don’t talk about money or how big, or small, our bank account is. As every other bank account in the Netherlands it has 18 positions.
You knew it was coming. How big is your sexual organ and is it big enough? How do you like your partner to be sized? Can it be too big/small? Does size really matter?
You should know by now I don’t talk about things like that. And on your question: “Does size really matter?” I can answer no, the personality of the person is more important than what he has in his pants.