Makes 4 servings
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
- 115 gr or ¼ pound fresh asparagus
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 115 gr or ¼ pound crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 10 cloves roasted garlic, chopped
- 1 tomato, diced
- ½ gr or ½ teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 gr or ½ teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 30 ml or 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 225 gr or 8 ounces dry fettuccini noodles
- 20 gr or ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 15 gr or 2 tablespoons tapenade
- Preheat oven to 175° C or 350° F
- Prepare asparagus by trimming woody base and cutting diagonally into 4 inch pieces.
- In a roasting pan, combine asparagus, bell pepper, mushrooms, roasted garlic and tomato.
- Sprinkle with rosemary and oregano, then drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Toss with Parmesan cheese, tapenade and roasted vegetables.
Note : Tapenade is available in the olive section of most supermarkets. It can easily by omitted, or substituted with any type of chopped olives.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 14.6g
Total Carbohydrates 66.7g
Dietary Fiber 6.2g
Gastric Bypass, Gastric Sleeve and Lap-band [WLS] persons can eat only half a serving max !
PDF of this recipe: 20131010-Roasted-Veggie-Pasta