Last night we, Mario and I, went to Gay Night at Pathé De Munt cinema, together with 500 other people who wanted to see Chez Nous.
Again, like two months ago, the cinema was overbooked, so another screen room was opened.
The movie takes place in Amsterdam, of course, in a gay bar with live entertainment, where due to the mismanagement of the late owner they need cash soon. A lot of cash!
They plan a heist, during the busiest weekend of the year, Gay Pride’s Canal Parade.
Our own drag queens, some of them played in the movie too, turned up in full regalia for this opening night. Mean while in Utrecht this movie premiered at the Nederlands Film Festival, and the main character Berti [Alex Klaasen] and the movie are nominated for a Pink Calf.
Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
Makes 4 servings
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
- 20 gr or ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 30 gr or 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 20 ml or 1½ tablespoon mayonnaise
- 15 ml or 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 0.2 gr or ⅛ teaspoon dried basil
- 0.3 gr or ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 0.1 gr or ⅛ teaspoon onion powder
- 0.3 gr or ⅛ teaspoon celery salt
- 455 gr or 1 pound tilapia fillets
- Preheat your oven’s broiler.
- Grease a broiling pan or line a pan with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Season with dried basil, pepper, onion powder and celery salt.
- Mix well and set aside.
- Arrange fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan.
- Broil a few inches from the heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Flip the fillets over and broil for a couple more minutes.
- Remove the fillets from the oven and cover them with the Parmesan cheese mixture on the top side.
- Broil for 2 more minutes or until the topping is browned and fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Be careful not to over cook the fish.
Note 1: Flavorful recipe for this farm raised fish that is easy and done in minutes! The fish is broiled with a creamy cheese coating for an impressive flavor and texture.
Note 2: Instead of using regular mayo and butter, I substituted fat-free mayo and light butter. I also sprayed the fillets with olive oil cooking spray before placing them under the broiler.
Amount Per Serving Main recipe.
Total Fat 12.8g
Saturated Fat 5.4g
Total Carbohydrates 0.8g
Dietary Fiber 0.1g
Gastric Bypass, Gastric Sleeve and Lap-band [WLS] persons can eat only one serving max !
PDF of this recipe: 20131003-Broiled-Tilapia-Parmesan