1. How much do you love and how many times have you watched The Wizard of Oz?
I like it. I’ve seen the original version (1939) with Judy Garland twice. The Wiz with Diana Ross and Michael Jackson four or five times.
2. Do you think that Dorothy was a scared and lost little girl or was she really a murdering little bitch?
On screen she was scared and lost, behind the scenes it was a whole different story.
3. Will you be off to see The Wizard of Oz when it’s on the big screen in iMax 3D?
Didn’t know they remastered it.
4. Have you ever been to Kansas?
No, not yet.
5. Wicked is…
All these questions
6. Where is home?
Where the heart is!
7. Who would you like to drop a house on?
I know a few people, but that would make me a murdering little bitch…
8. How would you “pass the day away” before seeing The Wizard “In the Merry Old Land of Oz?”
I get up at twelve and start to work at one
Take an hour for lunch and then at two I’m done
9. What’s your wish when you put on the Ruby Slippers and click your heals three times?
More wishes then I’m granted, there’s so much to wish for.
The Scarecrow, Tin Man and The Lion – Do, Dump or Marry?
Do, then Marry and when the fun is over Dump 😉