1. Memorial Day is a day of remembrance but it also signifies the “Official” start of summer. What are your plans this weekend?
After seeing what the weather is like this weekend… an umbrella against the slashing rain, a warm sweater, a good book. BTW, Memorial Day is an American feast day, here in the Netherlands it’s just another day.
2. What is your most and least favorite thing about summer?
Nice sunny weather, not too hot not too cold, rain only during the night when I’m asleep.
3. What is your favorite summer food?
Any food will do, I don’t eat that much anyway.
4. Are you in swim suit shape yet?
What’s a swim suit? Haven’t had one for ages, haven’t gone swimming for the same time.
5. Vacation Plans? If you can’t, what would you do if you could?
My “vacation” started almost 12 years ago and is still going on. I’m trying to go abroad next year, have a long weekend planned in Basel, Switzerland end of May 2014. After that maybe the USA…
6. Did you ever have to go to summer school?
7. Given the choice, which do you prefer: ocean, lake or pool?
Neither for dipping in, sipping a drink or eating near one no problem.
Sex on the beach?
Never. Have you seen our beaches? We’re a pinpoint country with 17 million inhabitants and about half of it can be found on the beach or in a traffic jam towards it. I stay away from places like that, don’t like sand in my