1. How many hours in a good night’s sleep and what’s good?
7 to 8 hours is a good night’s sleep. Haven’t had one since my surgery in January though. I have to watch what I eat so I’m not up all night to go to the toilet every 30-45 minutes. So I do like naps during the day, or I just fall asleep while watching TV.
I used to be a deep sleeper, only the phone or my alarm clock could wake me.
2. How many hours a day do you spend just on social media?
Less than an hour. I’ve got a FB account and that’s it.
3. Excluding porn and social media, how many hours a day do you spend on the internet and what are you doing?
4 to 5 hours depending on what day it is. Next to that I’m reading blogs and other news sites or blogging. I’m don’t play games online. But the computer gets only its rest when I go to bed, so it’s on mostly 10 hours a day.
4. How do you and how long is your commute to and from work?
I’m ‘early retired’ as I call it. Social Services calls it 80-100% disabled. I work from home and the commute is from my bedroom to the living room.
5. On average, how many hours do you work a week?
It all depends on what’s going on in the fashion world, so twice a year it’s hectic behind the computer. Next to that it depends on what the Guild has in store for me, like writing newsletters, meetings at the Craft Council and stuff like that.
6. How long does it take you to get ready for work? A night out?
That’s the pleasure of working from home, no-one sees if you’re dressed or not. But I do keep a shirt or Tee handy when someone calls me on Skype. Normally it takes 15-20 minutes, including a shower.
It takes about the same when I go out, but a night out is mostly once a month when I host the Pink Noord borrel [drink]
7. How many hours a week do you spend with friends?
Not long enough, most work during the week. The amount has shrunk considerably since I stopped working in September 2001.
8. How many hours do you spend working out? On other physical activities?
Working out? What’s that!
a. How long is a good jo session?
b. What’s the shortest and longest amount of time you’ve spent having sex – TO COMPLETION?
That’s too long ago