Makes 6 servings
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
- 1 gr or 2 teaspoons dried sage
- 5 gr or 1 teaspoon salt or use low sodium product.
- 2 gr or 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- pinch dried marjoram
- 15 gr or 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- pinch ground cloves
- 910 gr or 2 pounds ground pork
- In a small, bowl, combine the sage, salt, ground black pepper, marjoram, brown sugar, crushed red pepper and cloves.
- Mix well.
- Place the pork in a large bowl and add the mixed spices to it.
- Mix well with your hands and form into patties.
- Saute the patties in a large skillet over medium high heat for 5 minutes per side, or until internal pork temperature reaches 73° C or 160° F.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 32.2g
Saturated Fat 11.9g
Total Carbohydrates 2.7g
Dietary Fiber 0.3g
Gastric Bypass, Gastric Sleeve and Lap-band [WLS] persons can eat only half a serving max !
PDF of this recipe: 20130509-Breakfast-Sausage