Makes 6 servings
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
- 680 gr or 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- 100 gr or ¾ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 80 gr or ½ cup diced onion
- 60 gr or ½ cup Italian bread crumbs
- 25 gr or ½ cup chopped fresh spinach
- 2 eggs
- 30 ml or 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat an oven to 190° C or 375° F
- Grease a large muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Combine ground beef, blue cheese, onion, bread crumbs, spinach, eggs, and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl until well blended.
- Divide meat mixture evenly into the prepared muffin pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 30 minutes.
- An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 70° C or 160° F
Note: Works also great with ground turkey!
Amount Per Serving Main recipe.
Total Fat 20.9g
Saturated Fat 9.2g
Total Carbohydrates 9.9g
Dietary Fiber 0.8g
Gastric Bypass, Gastric Sleeve and Lap-band persons can eat only half a serving max !
PDF of this recipe: 20130321-Meat-Muffin