Makes 6 – 10 servings
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 45 minutes
- 270 gr or 2 cups chopped cooked ham
- 225 gr or 1 [8 ounce] package elbow macaroni
- 225 gr or 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 235 ml or 1 cup milk
- 300 gr or 1 [10.75 ounce] can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 425 gr or 1 [15 ounce] can mixed vegetables, drained
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 175° C or 350° F
- Cook the macaroni in advance
- In a large bowl combine the ham or other leftover meat, macaroni, cheese, milk, soup, vegetables, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Spread mixture into a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Note 1: A great way to use leftover ham, chicken, turkey or beef. A creamy soup mixture of meat, pasta, cheese and veggies provides a great next day casserole.
Note 2: No chicken broth, use mushroom instead.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 19.2g
Total Carbohydrates 29.9g
Dietary Fiber 3.3g
PDF of this recipe: 20121227-Leftover-Casserole