Makes 4 servings
Prep: 10 minutes
Marinate: 60 minutes
Cook: 45 minutes
- 60 ml or ¼ cup olive oil
- 60 ml or ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 50 gr or 3 tablespoons dijon honey mustard
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 900 gr or 1 [2 pound] boneless pork loin roast
- Whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, mustard, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Place the pork loin in a large sealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade.
- Marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour before cooking.
- Preheat an oven to 175° C or 350° F
- Transfer the pork loin to a baking dish; pour marinade over the pork.
- Cook in the preheated oven until the pork is no longer pink in the center, 45 to 60 minutes.
- An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 63° C or 145° F
Note 1: Drizzle in some maple syrup, as well for a tiny extra sweetness
Note 2: Leave out the extra salt, since the soy sauce is already salty or use low sodium soy sauce
Note 3: No dijon honey mustard? Use 2 tablespoons of mustard and 1 tablespoon honey.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 36.4g
Total Carbohydrates 9g
Dietary Fiber 0.6g
PDF of this recipe: 20121216-Easy-Marinated-Pork-Tenderloin