Makes 4 servings
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
- 180 ml or ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 40 gr or ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 gr or ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- 85 gr or ¾ cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 220° C or 425° F
- In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder.
- Place bread crumbs in a separate bowl.
- Dip chicken into the mayonnaise mixture, then into the bread crumbs to coat.
- Arrange coated chicken on a baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken juices run clear and coating is golden brown.
- Turn chicken and bake for another 5 minutes
- Serve !
Note 1: Use Dijonaise instead of mayo for a little less fat and more flavor.
Note 2: Add additional spices to the mayo or dijonaise mixture, like thyme, rosemary, oregano, and dried parsley for color.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 39.6g
Saturated Fat 7.4g
Total Carbohydrates 17.1g
Dietary Fiber 0.8g
PDF of this recipe: 20121213-Italian-Baked-Chicken