Makes 4 servings
Hands-on-time: 5 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
- 900 gr or 2 pounds new potatoes, halved
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 30 ml or 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 gr or 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh dill
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 230° C or 450° F.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the potatoes and lemon with the oil, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Roast, tossing once, until tender, 25 to 35 minutes.
- Toss with the dill before serving.
Note: For a beautiful side dish, try using potatoes of various shapes and colors. Just be sure the potato pieces are cut to equal size for even roasting.
PDF of this recipe: 20120823-Roasted-Potatoes-Lemon-Dill