Around this time of the month all good New Year intentions have gone out the window and people are back to their normal living. You don’t have to start on the first day of the new year, you can start again tomorrow!
Makes 2 servings
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
- 60 gr or 2 ounce spaghetti
- 70 gr or 2.5 ounce plain dark chocolate, grated
- 50 ml or 1.7 fl oz cream
- 3 tablespoons pear juice [sirop]
- 2 pears [small can], drained, cut in cubes
- 40 gr or 1.5 ounce chopped nuts
- Bring the cream slowly to the boil and temper the heat.
- Add a spoon of chocolate to the cream and stir, do this until all chocolate is dissolved.
- Add the pear sirop to the chocolate cream mix and stir.
- Pour it into a bowl and let it cool
- Cook the pasta in 10 minutes
- Meanwhile chop the nuts
- Drain the pasta and put in a small bowl
- Add the pear cubes and pour over the chocolate sauce
- Sprinkle the chopped nuts over the sauce
- Serve while it’s still warm
PDF of this recipe: 20120119-Spaghetti-Chocolate-Sauce