Okay, I’m not as tall as Darth Vader, but he’s keeping his mask on, so without we both would be 6 feet 6 inches or in metric 2 metres. Download your Geeky-Growth-Chart here.
I think this is my longest post ever! :wink:
Makes 4 servings
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
Ready: 1 hour 35 minutes
- 225 gr or 1/2 pound venison tenderloin
- 45 ml or 3 tablespoons zesty Italian dressing
- 12 slices bacon
- 60 gr or 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 12 slices pickled jalapeno peppers
- 2 gr or 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt to taste
- Cut the venison tenderloin into 12 strips lengthwise.
- Toss with Italian dressing, and allow to marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat a grill for medium heat.
- To assemble the venison wraps, lay a strip of venison on top of a strip of bacon.
- Place a teaspoon of cream cheese at one end, and top with a slice of jalapeno.
- Roll up and secure with a skewer. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Season the wraps with desired amount of seasoning salt.
- Grill for 10 minutes, then turn over, and continue cooking until the bacon is crisp.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 22.3g
Total Carbs: 2.1g
Dietary Fiber: 0.4g
PDF of this recipe: 03-5_Eat_The_Season_Venison