Hi boyz and girlz it’s me Julius. Peter has a long running series called Thursday Recipe, so I thought what he can, I can do too. So I surfed the net and found a website with… Dog Food Recipes.
Apple Crunch Pup Cakes
Makes around 12-14 pupcakes
Dog Food Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 3/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup dried apple chips [you can also use fresh fruit]
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 egg, beaten slightly
- 4 tablespoons honey
Dog Food Recipe Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Mix all wet ingredients thoroughly.
- Combine dry ingredients in separate bowl.
- Add wet to dry slowly, scraping well to make sure no dry mixture is left.
- Pour into muffin tins.
- Bake for 75 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out dry.
- Store in a sealed container.