1. What is your current obsession? A much needed vacation
2. What do you see outside your window? When I type this it’s late at night, so it’s dark outside but in the streetlight I can see my balcony and some of the plants.
If you could have any super power what would it be? Walking longer distances than I do now [just like in the old days, 10 years ago]
4. What is your favorite color? All shades of blue.
5. Who was the last person you hugged? Pierre, the boyfriend of Wim. Over the Internet several others.
6. Which animal would you be? Monkey, it would fit me orso they say.
7. What’s for dinner? 1 Roseval potato, string beans and a chicken breast
8. What’s the last thing you bought? String beans
9. What are you listening to right now? The TV in the background
10. What are your current favorite films? The new Star Trek and Angels & Demons, I hope to view both when in Chicago next week.
11. What’s on your bedside table? Which side of the bed? Left; alarm clock, meds, bottle of water. Right; stacks of books, some half read others waiting to be read.
12. If you could have a house totally paid for, and fully furnished, anywhere in the world, where would it be? Amsterdam, maybe a large canal-house [with an elevator].
13. What would you like to have in your hands right now? You better can ask whom! But I’m not going to tell as Ur-Spo would say, my parents read this blog too!
14. What is your favorite children’s book? Pinkeltje [An earlier version of Gnomes, earlier as in 50 years earlier, yes it shows my age!] These books are still in print in the Netherlands, the first was published in 1939.
15. What is your favorite tea flavor? Green tea with a slice of lemon.
16. What is your favorite article of clothing? My new shirt, it’s 35 cm narrower then my old shirt, it says a thing or two about my body size…
17. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Having coffee at The Americain Hotel on Leidseplein here in Amsterdam, sometimes you don’t have to travel halfway around the world, just halfway around town.
18. What did you want to become as a child? Older.
19. What posters/pictures do you have on your bedroom wall? Two paintings by my own hand and two watercolours by a friend, the subject is the same… a naked man.
20. What is your plan for tomorrow? Packing my suitcase.
21. What was your first job? Working in a warehouse.
22. Say something to the person/s who tagged you: I was’t tagged, found this Meme at Spo’s site.
23. Post a favorite childhood photograph of yourself: Hey, I have almost the same hair style now, or should I rephrase that the same amount of hairs