Makes 4 servings
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
- 15 ml or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped
- 8 heads baby bok choy, trimmed and cut into bite-size pieces
- salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat, and cook the garlic in the hot oil until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Cook the stems first, then add the leaves a few minutes later. That way, the stems aren’t over-cooking, in total it takes 5 to 8 minutes to cook.
- Sprinkle with salt to serve.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 5.2g
Total Carbs: 20.3g
Dietary Fiber: 9.1g
PDF of this recipe: 20120503-Bok-Choy