Thurday Recipe on a Wednesday. Tomorrow is a national holiday so shops will be closed.
Makes 4 servings
- 15 ml or 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (125 gram or 1 ounce each) fillets pangasius or tilapila
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 gram or 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Arrange fillets in the skillet, and drizzle with orange juice and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle with lemon pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, or until fish isready.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 4.3g
Total Carbs: 7.9g
Dietary Fiber: 2.3g