Tilapia is a mild, sweet-tasting fish that lends itself to all kinds of flavors. It’s a good substitute for flounder and orange roughy. Enjoy this Mexican-style tilapia dish with sweet corn and rice.
- 4x 150 gram / 5 oz Tilapia fillets
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 400 gram / 14.5 oz can Mexican-style recipe-ready tomatoes
- 150 gram / 3/4 cup shredded reduced fat Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 200ºC / 400ºF
- Lay tilapia fillets in a baking dish. Sprinkle cumin and black pepper over fish. Add canned tomatoes, and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve with brown rice, sweet corn and black beans.
Serves 4, calories 219 per serving, fat 5.3 gram